Selasa, 23 April 2013

Marry You versi Cewek Akustik

0 komentar

Gue paling demen denger cewek nyanyi sambil maen gitar, kayak gini ini .. !! ^_^



video




BRUNO MARS  - MARRY YOU

It's a beautiful nightWe're looking for something dumb to doHey babyI think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyesOr is it this dancing juice?Who cares, babyI think I wanna marry you

Well, I know this little chapelOn the boulevard we can goNo one will knowOh, come on girl

Who cares if we're trashedGot a pocket full of cash we can blowShots of patronAnd it's on, girl

Don't say no, no, no, no, noJust say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahAnd we'll go, go, go, go, goIf you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful nightWe're looking for something dumb to doHey babyI think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyesOr is it this dancing juice?Who cares, babyI think I wanna marry you

I'll go get a ringLet the choir bells sing likeOoh, so what ya wanna do?Let's just run, girl

If we wake up and youWanna break up, that's coolNo, I won't blame youIt was fun, girl

Don't say no, no, no, no, noJust say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahAnd we'll go, go, go, go, goIf you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful nightWe're looking for something dumb to doHey babyI think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyesOr is it this dancing juice?Who cares, babyI think I wanna marry you

Just say I doTell me right now, babyTell me right now, baby, baby

Just say I doTell me right now, babyTell me right now, baby, baby, oh


It's a beautiful nightWe're looking for something dumb to doHey babyI think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyesOr is it this dancing juiceWho cares, babyI think I wanna marry you



Untuk Kritik, Saran, dan Keluhan silahkan layangkan lewat post komentar dibawah ini, Thanks!

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar